WHY THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED
Within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, this page provides information on how we process the personal data of users accessing the MADI SRL (hereinafter the Company) websites electronically at the following URLs: www.madicosmetics.it
This information does not relate to other websites, pages or online services that can be accessed via hypertext links that may be published on the websites but refer to resources outside the company’s domain.
After consulting the above websites, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is MADI srl, Via Del Cercine, 23 63100 Ascoli Piceno, Italy
WHY AND HOW WE PROCESS DATA
The personal data (Data) collected may be processed for the following purposes:
a) to fulfil a specific user request or provided the requested service;
b) to allow the Company to carry out surveys with a view to improving the quality of the products and services provided, in the legitimate interests of the Company (“Customer Satisfaction”);
c) to send marketing and/or promotional communications on the products and services of the Company, and carry out market research (“Marketing”), with the consent of the data subject;
d) to improve a user’s experience of the websites of the Company.
Data may be processed by paper, automated or electronic means and, in particular, by standard mail or e-mail, telephone, fax and any other information technology channel.
OTHER PARTIES THAT MAY PROCESS THE DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Data processed for the purposes of providing the Service and ensuring Customer Satisfaction will be retained by the Company for the period of time deemed strictly necessary to achieve such purposes.
The Company may nevertheless continue to retain such Data for a longer period of time so as to allow the management of disputes relating to the provision of the Service.
Data processed for Marketing purposes will be retained by the Company from the moment the data subject provides their consent and until such consent is withdrawn. Should consent be withdrawn, the Data may no longer be processed for the aforementioned Marketing purposes but may continue to be retained so as to allow the management of any disputes and/or legal proceedings.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Data subjects have the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether their Data is being processed and, if so, to access their Data;
- the right to rectification and erasure, i.e. the right to have inaccurate Data rectified and/or incomplete Data completed or Data erased for legitimate reasons;
- the right to restrict processing, i.e. the right to request that processing be suspended where there are legitimate grounds;
- the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- the right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of Data where there are legitimate grounds, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, where applicable;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority in the event of the unlawful processing of Data.